Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just Hangin' Out

I had forgotten that I had put a ton of toys on the top shelf in Dylan's closet. As I was packing up clothes that no longer fit him, I re-discovered these toys. He was so excited to have new things to play with. He just kept moving from one toy to the next. He really is such a joy to watch. Of course, I'm convinced that he is the smartest baby ever.

I bought Dylan a (controversial) walker the other day. His feet don't reach the ground yet, but he loves to sit in it and watch TV and play. He thinks it's the coolest thing ever. Plus, I think it has helped him learn to sit up properly. Two days after purchasing it, he started sitting up on his own!!!





3 comments:

Angela said...

Is it just me or is his hair looking blonde? Of course he's a smart kid, just look at his aunt!

terri said...

He is so cute Audra that's why is is smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amy Burt

Jorj said...

You sure have a cute little guy!! Glad to see you are doing well. Don't know of you remember us, but hope "Branbury Apts" in Provo rings a bell!!