Thursday, August 2, 2007

Switchin' things up

After 3 1/2 LONG days of driving in a cramped truck with a dog we arrived in NC safe and were all reunited as a family. We love our new home and all the extra space. We increased our living space by about 800 SF, but amazingly enough, we are already filling it up! Go figure.
Our little Dylan has decided to get two teeth in the past week. While I can't get him to let me take a picture of them, I was able to snap this one during a 'happy' period. Before I saw tooth #2 this morning, I thought perhaps my mom had brought me the wrong child. Even with all the crabbiness, I still think he's the cutest kid in the world.

After unpacking, Dylan thought it would be fun to explore all the boxes. He loved crawling around in this rubbermaid container.

Taz is now learning how to share his toys. Dylan seems to think that if it's on the floor, it's his to chew on. The two of them go back and forth stealing the toys away from each other. It is hilarious to watch.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Audra! Thanks for the comment. I loved all of the pics of D. They're so cute!

I'd love to help you with your blog. Don't hesitate to ask!

Jorj said...

Congrats on your new start in a new place!! It looks nice. And Dylan is such a cutie!! Some kids teeth great (Isaac) and others don't do so well (Briana) but somehow we survive!!

Angela said...

Maybe it's time to pull out those messy bitter biscuits for the busy teether? Nothing bonds a little boy and his dog like slobbering on the same toy! Good thing Taz is around to keep Dylan happy so you can stay busy filling all that extra S P A C E! Enjoy!

Meaja said...

Welcome to your new home! It's so fun to watch you go through changes in your life!! You're a cute MOM! Miss you chica!

Angela said...

Ok, I've seen the picture a couple times now but every time I look at the picture of Dylan and Taz sharing toys, I think there's a big pink toe in the bottom corner of the picture. I have to remind myself it's a toy.