Monday, September 24, 2007

Up to no good

Since my last couple of posts, our little man has been teaching himself how to do all kinds of new and exciting things. He is now pulling himself up to standing, walking while holding onto anything, harrassing the dog, climbing into baskets, etc. I feel like I spend the entire day telling him 'No' and pulling him off of things. The upside is that I'm losing those last few baby pounds! This kid cannot stay away from poor Taz. Dylan calls him "Gog." They are so fun to watch - they behave just like brothers.

Even big boys still need naps. Somedays, this is my best chance at some quiet time.

Dylan finally decided that it had been way too long and he needed to help me unpack from our trip to Delaware.
I'm not really sure why, but he loves the clothes hamper. The other day I actually found him inside of it, but my camera was nowhere to be found.

With all the mischief he is getting into now, I had to start putting him in his own baby prison. Doesn't he look so distraught?




1 comment:

Meaja said...

There's only one picture of Dylan without a smile....asleep! You are a blessed mother with a happy child!! Love the pictures!