Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something comforting

Dylan has finally found an item that he is smitten with. He loves his blue blanky that his 'Aunt' Angela made for him. He sleeps with it every single night. He uses part of it as a pillow and then hugs the rest of it with his arms. Yesterday, he was in his room playing. When I went to check on him, I discovered him pulling his blanky through the slats on his crib. Once he successfully pulled the whole blanket through, he proceeded to roll around on the floor with it for 10 minutes.



3 comments:

Angela said...

Awww, I love that! I'm such a lucky aunt to have such a cute nephew!

Meaja said...

That was a cute post! M'li has a blankie too...so cute. And as for the Vegas trip, good job for having a girl's weekend! But lovingly welcoming our little families back of course!

Melanie said...

Jayden got attached to a blanket about this age, and he still wants it to sleep or if he's sad. I think it's so cute!