Thursday, March 20, 2008

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

A few of my favorite things. Thanks for the time waster Ang!

1. Favorite food- Pizza
2. Favorite dessert- My mom's Cherries in the Snow
3. Favorite restaurant- PF Chang's
4. Favorite beverage- Chocolate milk or Hot Cocoa
5. Favorite fruit- Raspberries
6. Favorite veggie- Broccoli
7. Favorite artist/band- Linkin Park
8. Favorite song- It changes all the time
9. Favorite concert- Haven't been to that many, but honestly? Britney Spears was really entertaining. Linkin Park was pretty cool, too. I guess it's a toss up
10. Favorite radio station- Don't have one
11. Favorite TV show- Grey's Anatomy returns April 24th!!!!!!!
12. Favorite reality TV show- Rock of Love
13. Favorite movie- A Walk to Remember
14. Favorite actor- Tom Hanks
15. Favorite actress- Julia Roberts
16. Favorite store- Nordstrom
17. Favorite school subject- History
18. Favorite hobby- playing piano
19. Favorite place- anywhere my family is
20. Favorite flower- orchid
21. Favorite animal- monkey
22. Favorite season- spring, it's my Birthday season:)
23. Favorite vacation spot- San Diego
24. Favorite day of the week- Saturday
25. Favorite household cleaner- Comet
26. Favorite website- My first time moms forum
27. Favorite book- Twilight series...ditto Ang
28. Favorite sport- to do, swimming - to watch, basketball
29. Favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
30. Favorite color- Navy blue

1 comment:

Angela said...

You're such a good sport! Haven't had cherries (fruit) in the snow in ages. Tell you what, come visit me and I'll provide the fixings for you to make it for me!