Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Perfect Opportunity

Since the entire Daniel clan was finally together at the same time, it was the perfect opportunity to have some family pictures taken. My mom's friend enjoys photography as a hobby and she graciously agreed to herd us all around for a few hours one hot morning. The location for these photos? None other than Daniel Island...no joke!

I love my family tons, so you must endure tons of pictures.

It all began with these two.

Some may say it's corny, but I love this picture because of how Mike is looking at Dylan.

Aaron and his 'friend' Blaire

Karl and his girlfriend Jenn

Kathleen and Dave...Noah was too busy sleeping to hop in the picture.

I love these people SO much! I am blessed to have such a fun and photogenic family.

Gram, Pa and their two adorable grandboys

Good thing we let him sleep...Noah woke up all smiles.

Watching all the action from the sidelines.

Good thing we didn't show Dylan the fountains until the very end.

A little Daddy-son bonding time.

Aren't we so cute?
Another father-son bonding moment.

That's right folks, I have the next Coppertone baby! Check out that tan line.

3 comments:

Patty said...

We are soooo..cute, aren't we?

Stacy said...

I love these pictures! Such a cute family. I love the coppertone pic...Classic.

Angela said...

These are great pics! Funny memories! How did you manage to get your own island???