Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Way back when

So, a few months ago I wrote a post about how content and happy I was with my life. I also mentioned that I knew the calm wouldn't last forever and that I was expecting a 'learning experience.' Well, the day after writing that post, I took about a dozen pregnancy tests and learned that I was expecting baby girl. I was under the impression that was the change coming my way. Granted, it was a happy change but I'd still consider it a learning experience. The lesson being that things happen on the Lord's time and not mine.

Skip ahead to the present time and I could not have been more wrong. I'm not really sure what God is trying to teach me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure this lesson would have been better received AFTER I give birth. I'm not really ready to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but just know that some big things are happening in our life. And while I'm sure one day, when this trial is all over and life has settled back down, I will look back and see how strong it made me...well, I'm not all that excited about it right now. I think content is the exact opposite of what I'm feeling right now. I think the appropriate word is turmoil. Yup, I feel a lot of turmoil.

Stay tuned for the next installment...I may just spill the beans.

On another note...did y'all notice my baby ticker???? 90 days!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hang in there honey. You know Heavenly Father will not leave you alone and He will help carry you through this trial.