Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If you can't tell by the new background, I am in the mood for Spring. I don't think I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) because I do love me some snow and bitter cold. And no, that was not meant to be sarcastic. I truly do love Winter, but I'm over it this year. I'm ready to take my kids outside to play without having to spend 30 minutes getting everyone dressed for the freezing temps and snow. I'm ready for Dylan to quit playing Wii for hours on end every day. I'm ready for Lena to experience sounds, sights, and smells other than what lies on our floor. I'm ready for Mike to get over his SAD (and yes, I'm pretty sure he has it). I'm ready to go for a walk in the fresh air and sit on my deck reading a good book while listening to my kids laughing. Oh, and I want to get outside and practice with my camera. Winter is not inspiring me...I need some new sights.

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

I agree!! :) Ready for spring.