Thursday, April 28, 2011

Half the Family

The kids and I spent the first half of April in the Carolinas visiting friends and family. We see my parents every few months, but haven't seen my siblings or our NC friends since last summer. While in Charleston, my mom asked one of her friends to do a photo shoot with her grandkids. These are some of the awesome pictures she captured.

We were lucky in that the boys actually cooperated (mostly) this time around. Last time we attempted this, Dylan only let us get a couple shots and Noah wouldn't even get in front of the camera.

Lena still loves the camera. She smiles everytime she's in front of one. It's adorable.


Kathleen and I weren't very close growing up because of the age gap. She was still in Elementary school when I moved away to college. But, these past couple years we've grown pretty close and I love spending time with her and my cute nephew Noah. I love her...even though she's taller and skinnier than me...hahaha.


Dylan is one of those kids whom everyone loves. He just has one of those infectious personalities and he loves to chat with anyone. He has a really special relationship with my Mom. He just adores her, as she does him.


My little mini-me. One year later and I'm still as smitten with her as the day she was born. She's developing quite the fun and sassy personality.


See how I'm holding onto Dylan to make sure he doesn't run away? Yeah, that's how it goes with a 4 1/2 year old boy. Love him.


Dylan and Noah don't get to see each other very often, but man, they make up for lost time quickly. They love each other and it is so so so so fun to watch them interact. Noah is really able to carry on a conversation now and it was so cute watching him and Dylan have secret talks.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOVE all the pictures!