Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

After living in the insane heat of Las Vegas for two years, we are actually welcoming the cold weather. Dylan and I haven't been leaving the house too much lately, so I decided to give him a change of scenery. I got him all bundled up and took him out in front of our townhouse. He was so excited to explore the great outdoors. As soon as I put him down, he took off running down the sidewalk.

I kept trying to put his hat and mittens on, but wanted nothing to do with them. He was more interested in trying to pick the grass and eat it.

Dylan thinks it is very cool to make funny noises and faces. I am forever trying to capture them on camera, but he usually will break into a grin as soon as he sees it. I was finally able to catch him coming out of a silly face.

All that cold wind made for some rosy cheeks, but he sure was a happy kid after getting out in the fresh air for a little while. I guess that's going to become part of our daily routine.



3 comments:

Melanie said...

It's so funny how the cold really doesn't affect little ones! Cute pictures!!

Angela said...

You probably got rid of all your winter stuff in Vegas. Oh well, I guess that means shopping! Looks like the D-man had fun outside.

Raeanna said...

Too bad you don't have any snow for him to help wash down that grass! Glad he had fun!