Monday, September 19, 2011

Whoa...

Where oh where did the past month go? Time flies when you're busy...and we have been very very busy. I have a newfound respect for Mom's of more than 2 children. I can barely keep my family organized! Two children in different activities, volunteering at Dylan's school, serving in the Young Women's organization, photography, and trying to spend time as a family...among other things. Craziness.

Lena and I started a Mom & Tot gymnastics class a few weeks ago. I can't decide yet if she actually likes it. We'll give it a month or two and then determine if we'll keep attending. I almost think the place is too big and it overwhelms her a bit. I may try and find a smaller gym that is better suited to small children. But, it's good to socialize her and get her working on her motor skills. Plus, it gives me quality time with my angel.


We spent Labor Day with some friends. Dylan just loves Abby. They don't get to see each other as much now that Dylan is at school all day. But, when they do get together, they always have a great time. Hanging on the boat is no exception.


I'm getting more and more busy with my Photography. I have several sessions booked in the next couple of months. I try to only do shoots when Mike can be home to watch the kids, but sometimes that doesn't work out. My recent session was with my friend's 6 month old son. She also has an almost 4 year old who Dylan likes to play with. So, we let them run around the playground while I took pictures of the baby. When we were finished with the pictures, I found Dylan looking like a deep sea monster. I'm just happy I had a sheet to drape over the seats in my new car! The kid sure does know how to keep himself entertained.

No comments: