Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Five

Here are five things I'm thinking about today...

1.  One more week to we head off to North Carolina to go house hunting!!  Charlotte, here we come!

2.  I am currently obsessed with these squeeze packs of Justin's Maple Almond Butter.  Paired up with a fruit (usually a banana), it is the perfect snack after the hard core classes I've been going to at the gym.  Me likey a whole whole lot!

3.  I am really bored by my plain old blue iPhone case right now.  I love me some Kate Spade, which means I'm really digging this iPhone case.  Justifying the $40 price tag is tripping me up though.  *sigh*

4.  In desperate need of some new kicks for my Cardio/Boot Camp classes.  Really digging these Nike bad boys.  Early Birthday present perhaps?  Let's see what I can talk the hubs into next week while we're kid free for a few days.


5.  My kids have way too many toys, most of which do not get touched more than once a year (if that).  They know we are moving to a new house soon and I have promised them both they can pick out the colors for their new rooms, including bedding.  We've been browsing around occasionally...this one caught Lena's attention immediately.  Guess we'll be asking for PBK gift cards for her Birthday instead of toys.  Less toys makes me happy...a pink and/or purple room makes Lena happy...everybody wins.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hurray for Charlotte...only 3 hours from Dad and Mom!!