Sunday, February 9, 2014

Be Patient

Since we are about to jet off to Brazil again this week, I think my Be theme for February definitely needs to be Patient!
I need to be patient with my little munchkins while packing and traveling and spending lots of time alone in a tiny apartment.  Admittedly, they are probably the best little travelers I have ever met.  That is most likely due to how many times they have been on an airplane.  I still can't believe that at 7 and 3 years old, this will be their 3rd trip out of the country.
I also need to be patient for sanity's sake.  If you've never been to a 3rd world country...you just have no idea.  I had no idea how good we have it in the USA until I went to Brazil for the first time.  Things just do not work the same.  People do not move at the same pace.  Many of the conveniences I take for granted are not to be found. 
With an impending move in a few months, I also need to be patient with the process.  I am so anxious to get back to North Carolina, but time seems to be at a standstill.  I have to keep telling myself to be patient because there are a lot of things that need to happen in the next 4 months.  June will come soon enough.
So, yeah...I need to be patient.

In honor of our travels this week...we will be going from mountains of snow and freezing cold to this...

No comments: