Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh What a Zoo

The North Carolina State Zoo is about an hour away from where we live. I have been waiting for the perfect day to take Dylan to see the animals. Last Thursday, the weather was absolutely gorgeous and I could not wait any longer. I love seeing all the animals and I was so excited to share that with Dylan. He did not disappoint me.

Because the monkeys and gorillas are my favorite, I made a beeline for those exhibits first. Dylan thought it was hilarious that the gorilla was eating a banana. He just kept point and laughing at him.

My little monkey...having a snack.

Apparently, the elephants look like cows. Everytime an elephant walked by us, Dylan would say 'Moo Moooooooo.'
We had a great day at the zoo. I have a feeling we will be visiting the animals a few times over the next several months. I love fun but cheap entertainment!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a gorgeous setting for a zoo! Good job teaching Dylan his animals... Moo-Mooooo!

Would't You Like to Know said...

I can't wait to visit the zoo here! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. That zoo looks amazing!

Tanya