Friday, June 20, 2008

The Y Chromosome

I decided that I wanted to take Dylan to get his picture taken to capture his fun personality at 18 months. Wow...perhaps not the best idea, but I'm a naive first time mom so I did it anyway. Dylan decided that the photography studio was his own personal playground and would not sit still for even two seconds. Luckily, the photographer was easy going and just took a bunch of action shots and I was able to find several that I really liked. I think they show Dylan's personality perfectly!







6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh....He is so cute! I wish you guys were closer so the boys could play.

Melanie said...

Is he trying to pick up that car in the last picture??!! He's such a BOY ~ don't you love it??!! Super cute pictures!

Keighly Burt said...

he is getting soo big!!! i ccan not belive it. cant wait to see u in two days but i still want u to live closer. ohh well at least i get to see him. he is a BIG BOY now he grows so fast

Laura Barrett said...

Those are awesome pictures, they really do capture the "moment" he was in! Oh wow, it gives me something to look forward to:)

Meaja said...

Even though having his pictures taken was an adventure in itself...they're perfect!

Would't You Like to Know said...

What a stud!!