Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday!

Dylan and I just spent the week in Charleston, with my family. All the siblings and a couple cousins were in town to help my mom celebrate her 50th Birthday. We spent a couple afternoons at the pool, went to the beach at Isle of Palms a couple times, and explored downtown Charleston. I know this is a little picture overload, but the beach pictures were so much fun for me to look at...I just couldn't resist posting them.

Aaron isn't one for the water, so he spent the day just chilling and taking in all the action.


I just had to take a cute picture with my little man.

One morning, while the guys were golfing, the girls all went downtown. We walked through the market, ate lunch at the Wild Wing Cafe, and then took a horse and carriage ride through Charleston. That city is rich with history and has some of the most gorgeous homes you will ever see. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), Dylan fell asleep on me at the beginning of the ride, so I couldn't take any pictures.

Karl and Jenn are such a cute couple! It was a lot of fun spending some more time getting to know her.

Karrstyn had a lot of fun playing with Dylan at the pool.

The Birthday Girl!



Dad was trying to make sure he got in on the picture action.
Me and my cute sister Kathleen. Can't wait to meet my nephew in October.

Dylan trying to figure out the sand between his fingers.

The kid was so tuckered out after our morning at the beach. He fell asleep as soon as we were in the car.

After our beach visit on the 3rd (Mom's actual birthday), we went out to eat at Olive Garden. While there, my mom opened her gifts. The lucky woman got a new diamond ring from her husband!

We had a wonderful time visiting my family. I only wish that Mike could have been there to have fun with us. Dylan absolutely loved the beach -- the sand, the water, the sun. He is definitely a beach bum...I guess that means I chose the right decor for his bedroom - surfer style!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I haven't been to the beach in years...your pictures make me want to go again so badly!!

Keighly Burt said...

well it looks like dylan did have fun at the beach..... i wish he was able to go once more while i am at your moms.....

Would't You Like to Know said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I love your sister's baby bump, too cute!

Angela said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the beach! Happy Birthday to Patty! I still want to see that ring!

akufdik said...

hot cutie in the bikini first pic and Karrstyn both in my bednaked, cutie first while Karrstyn lets me watch her masturbate as i want herpussy dripping wet when i do her, cutie gets to learn the real reason she has a mouth although her daddy should have trained her to do that since she was a baby soothers are money wasted, i eat herpussy and finger her ass while she sucks, once she swallows the first load i am going to rim her ass and get her tiight bumhole wet, time for her to learn how good anal sex feels and she gets my 2nd load, now Karrystn is good n wet she gets the same but i am taking her tight littlepussy too many times, sexis best with a nice tight little virgin