Friday, September 11, 2009

Funny Kid

Dylan is learning all about his body parts and the differences between boys and girls. Mike has taught him that his private boy part is called a 'wee wee.' So, that's what we call it in our house.

Last night we had some company from church...all of the male gender. They were all talking to Mike and Dylan shouts out, "Mommy doesn't have a wee wee. Dylan have a wee wee." Words cannot express the mortification. Luckily, I don't think our guests quite understood what Dylan said. Mike tried to cover it up by saying "Dylan, you don't have to pee?"

Funny kid.

4 comments:

Patty said...

I'm still laughing....so Dylan! Get ready for better moments to come:))

Keighly Burt said...

Oh geez, cant stop laughing :) thats Dylan.

Meaja said...

That my friend is priceless...parental humiliation! hahaha Good Job Dylan! At least he's learning! :)

Angela said...

I'm dying! Man, that's funny. I always what my kids say at school and nursery when I'm not around to cover it up or explain!