Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For Reals

In case you're not quite up to speed with the Facebook world...

We Are Having a Baby!

That's right folks, come April there will be a new addition to the Elkington house. We couldn't be more happy. This was possibly a badly kept secret, but we were waiting to spill the beans publicly until after my 12 week appointment. Hit that milestone yesterday, heard a wonderful sweet heartbeat and now I'm feeling quite confident. Due date is April 29, 2010, but I'm just going straight for a C-section this time so the baby will come sometime the week before it's actual due date.

This has been a rough first trimester, but I'm trying hard not to complain because I am just happy to be pregnant. The nausea is starting to subside...Thank goodness! Just in time for my trip to Michigan!! The belly shots will come upon my return. But, take my word for it, I'm sporting quite the ball.

4 comments:

Jorj said...

Yeah! Congrats to you, Mike and Dylan!! Best of luck during this pregnancy,and I don't doubt that you are feeling like you are starting to show I swear I was before I hit 12 weeks!

Mandi Roth said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I pray this one goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to see the belly shots. :)

Meaja said...

I'm soo elated over the baby news still! Hang in there! Big hugs babes :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations Audra! Mike texted me to let me know. I hope you are feeling good--take care!