Monday, November 22, 2010

My top 10

The top 10 things I'm thankful for in 2010 are:

10. my new, cute, cream-colored, hip-length pea coat
9. finally coming close to my natural hair color
8. being able to experience an extra long Fall
7. friends that treat me like family
6. the opportunity to meet some wonderful people, some who will be lifelong friends
5. losing all the baby weight in 6 months
4. preschool
3. my mom for helping me move not once, but twice
2. my husband and his mini
1. my health and happy Lena Kathleen

What are YOU thankful for this year?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am a bit jealous of your #5! I'm so hoping it doesn't take as long as it did before for me to lose weight after this next one. I always love your thankful for lists. I miss you!

Mandi Roth said...

LOVE this. I'm going to do it too! I am Thankful for friends and family that are patient and kind. Love you girl!!