Thursday, November 22, 2007

In Honor of Thanksgiving

I will post pictures at a later date. The Elkington family came to North Carolina to spend Thanksgiving with us, so I'm sure there will be lots of photo op moments over the next several days. But, in honor of today, I thought it fitting that I just post a few things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for Dylan, who smiles at me as though I'm the coolest person in the entire world. I'm thankful for an understanding and level headed husband. I'm thankful for a mother in law who was so gracious to prepare half of the Thanksgiving feast in Delaware and then transport it to our home in NC since I have no idea how to cook a turkey dinner. I'm thankful for my parents and siblings and for all the love and support they give my little family. I am thankful for my many many friends. You are all so wonderful and I am truly blessed to have you in my life. Most importantly, I am thankful for my Savior and for the unconditional love He has for me and my family.

May you all have a wonderful day full of food, fun, and love.

No comments: