Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pre-1st Birthday

I know it's a couple weeks early, but I didn't want to get caught up in the holiday rush and run out of time. So, on Saturday, we went and had our first family picture taken as well as Dylan's 1 year pictures. I'm not going to post the family one until after the holidays because I'm sending it out with our Christmas cards and I don't want to give out a preview. But, these are the two poses of Dylan that I liked the best. I'm glad that it's not his actual birthday yet because otherwise I would be a blubbering mess right now. I'm having a hard time with the fact that my baby is quickly moving into toddlerhood.



3 comments:

Melanie said...

Audra, I am glad you said hi! How are you liking North Carolina? My grandma used to live there and I visited several times. Your little boy is so cute! He's just coming into a really fun age so enjoy....he'll start growing fast!

Melanie said...

How do you like "Louder Than Words"?

Angela said...

What a big boy! One-year old already! I just have to say, he's looking more like his daddy in these pics. I guess the tears are inevitable, you are your mother's daughter! Are you still crying when he outgrows clothes?