Friday, November 2, 2007

Not So Halloween (& other fun stuff)

Most people think I'm just being lame and boring, but I really didn't see the point in buying Dylan a costume this year. He can't exactly trick or treat and we were out of town for any of the Halloween parties. So, in honor of the holiday, he donned a glow in the dark Peek A Boo t-shirt.

I just thought this was a cute picture of him getting around outside. It was the first time I'd put him on the concrete. He just kept looking at me like "What is this crap, Mom?"

He is so darn cute. He just puts a smile on my face.

This was a few weeks ago when we were out shopping. He was in awe of the water fountains in the background. He kept trying to touch the water.


1 comment:

Angela said...

Even without a costume, he's still cute! Besides, when you take babies trick-or-treating, people look at you like, I know your getting this candy for yourself!