Sunday, October 26, 2008

He's Heeeerrree!

I am extremely excited to announce the birth of my nephew! My sister, Kathleen, gave birth to Noah Alden Daniel Johnson Sunday, October 26th at 5:56 p.m. Noah weighs 8 lbs 10 oz and is 21 inches long.

Mom and baby are doing fine...just really exhausted.


Look at those adorable, pinchable, chubby cheeks!

The proud momma with her little man.

I just wish I could be there right now! I head to New Jersey November 12th...so I still have to wait a few weeks.

6 comments:

Patty said...

You didn't waste any time getting these posted. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes since I sent them! He is so darling...of course, if you're in the Daniel family you can't help but be!!

Alena said...

Ohhhh, another Daniel baby. I am so happy to hear that your sister and baby are good and healthy.
So precious!

Angela said...

Like I've said before, being an aunt is the best! We're so happy for you (as the aunt) and for your sister (as the mom) that Noah is healthy. He's such a healthy sized boy- no wonder she's exhausted! We'll keep them in our prayers!

Would't You Like to Know said...

I finally caught up on your blog! Noah is adorable. Sorry Dylan has been sick for so long. Erika has had the same sort of thing and just a moment ago she was choking on her mucus. Fun stuff. I hope Dylan is feeling better and I can't wait to see pics from your trip to see Noah. The pics of Dylan all tell stories. You are so good at being a mom.

Destiny Rayburn said...

I can't believe it! Your sister is a mom!!! Life is crazy. Hope all is well with your family and I really miss you. Thanks for the love sent my way, means a lot! XOXO

Stacy said...

Very cute. Congrats to your sis. Now it's your turn again! ha ha