Monday, October 6, 2008

Flashback Oops...

Guess I forgot to do my flashback last week. I've been forgetting a lot of stuff lately because the sickness going through my house is literally making me go crazy.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about my favorite hair stylist of all time. I'm not really sure why...maybe my horribly visible re-growth has something to do with it or the fact that in the three years since I've moved away from Utah, I have yet to find someone who even comes close to doing my hair like her.

So, this weeks flashback goes out to my Destiny! Yes, that's right - I call her MY DESTINY! Everyone else is just borrowing her until I can afford to hire her on in my full time staff (LOL). If you are ever in Orem, UT...you must make an appointment with her at Platinum. This girl is the BEST! I would give up a lot of stuff to fly to Utah and have her do my hair. I should also mention that she is one of my most missed friends.

Love ya, D!

5 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

I'm blushing! You're so nice, thank you... I miss you tons but love you even more!

Angela said...

She's the best. Ironically, I was going to call her today to schedule an appointment! Not to rub it in, but maybe to tempt you to visit!

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Very cute pic! I didn't know Destiny was still in Orem. I didn't know her as well as you, but I loved her! She was so sweet and funny as hell! I love your flash backs!

Jorj said...

I second that!! My favorite coloring was the time Destiny did it...she was still in schoo, and I had't met David yet, but she did an AWESOME job!!