Monday, October 20, 2008

Pullen Park

One of the reasons we were so excited to live in North Carolina was because we wanted to experience all four seasons. We are so happy because Fall has finally arrived! We have been taking full advantage of the gorgeous weather and scenery. The Raleigh area has some of the best community parks I have ever seen. Last week, Dylan and I met up with our play group at Pullen Park. It has several different playgrounds, a small duck pond with a walking trail around it, train, carousel, and speed boats. We had a great time.

All the kids were so excited about the train ride. A five minute ride for $1?! Who can resist? This is my friend Renee and her son David enjoying the scenery.

Dylan was SO excited about the train. He really loved riding the carousel pony, too. Unfortunately, I was busy holding him on his pony so I couldn't get a picture.
Everyone kept bugging poor little Brayden.
Dylan and his little friends
Dylan was more interested in running around in the sand than playing on the equipment.
I think he was busy chomping on some Goldfish.

3 comments:

Patty said...

It is so fun to see him with all of his little friends. Looks like you all had a great time!

Melinda said...

Your playgroup looks like so much fun! I so wish we lived closer.

Angela said...

Wow, you're still in shorts and t-shirts? NC is so pretty. Fun play group!