Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being Thankful

I'm not sure if I'll have time to do this tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure that I publicly give thanks for the many wonderful blessings that I enjoy. I feel undeserving of many of them, but I am greatful for a gracious God who always is watching over me. With that said, here is my current Top Ten:

I am thankful for:
10. Mike's job and that he seems to have pretty good job security
9. a warm bed to sleep in on these cold Winter nights
8. people who are so willing to share their many talents
7. beautiful music that fills the air everywhere I go
6. the miracle of life
5. wonderful friends who are always willing to lend a helping hand
4. my parents and parents-in-law for all that they do for me and my little family
3. my sweet little Dylan...I love him more than life itself
2. Mike...he is such an amazing husband and father
1. my Savior

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for your Thankful list. It's helped me to remember some of my many blessings too!

Melinda said...

I am thankful to know you!