Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!!

I can't believe this, but my baby is TWO years old today. My gosh...I thought everyone was exaggerating about how time flies when it comes to your kids growing up, but it's true. I'm a little upset about this myth turned fact. As much as I've hated the temper tantrums of toddlerhood, I would bottle up this time and keep Dylan this age forever if I could. He has turned into a hilarious little boy and keeps me smiling every single day. Happy Birthday Little Bug!

In honor of Dylan turning two, I recently had my good friend Gina do a photo shoot of him. She did an amazing job and was really able to capture Dylan's cute personality on film. I haven't received my CD of all the shots yet, but I was able to 'lift' this picture from Gina's website (www.ginasteinagelphotography.blogspot.com). I'll share more when I get my CD.

We were able to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my parents in Charleston. We had a great time eating good food, exploring the city, and just hanging out as a family. Because we'll be with Mike's family for Christmas, my parents wanted to celebrate with us while we were at their house. This is our annual picture in front of the tree.

Mike and I got caught up in a Wii battle. We played for at least an hour every day we were there. I ruled at bowling with a high score of 203. Unfortunately for me, that was the only game I was good at. Mike beat me time and time again at Mario Kart.

Dylan decided that he loves Gramma's Caramel Rolls.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Glad to be of help with the pics!! Happy birthday to our little "big" one. We sure loved having you guys here for the weekend!

Stacy said...

I can't believe Dylan is 2! The time does fly. He is so cute. What a handsome boy. He will certainly be a heartbreaker. I wish so bad that he and Sage could be buddies. It would be fun to watch them play together. So, when are you moving back to Utah??? Ha ha

Alena said...

those pics are great! Dylan is getting so big

Melanie said...

I love the pictures of Dylan!!

Angela said...

The photo shoot was awesome! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas celebration! Dylan's a smart kid- he knows good food when he tastes it! My only advice would be to treasure each day, good or bad, so when you look back you will find happiness in the memories instead of sadness in what has passed.