Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not Goodbye...Just See You Later!

One of my good friends, Noelle, is moving out of state for a little while. Our group decided to send her off with one last Girl's Night Out and a little something to help her remember us.

Each of us put together a few scrapbook pages from our Girl's Nights and playdates with the kids. It turned out super cute and I know Noelle loved it.

Renee just wanted to show off some of our handiwork.

Heather and Christy giving their best adios smiles.

Jill and I are putting the finishing touches on our work of art.

The whole club. We love you Noelle (& Riley and Chris;))!
Noelle leaving is kind of bittersweet for me. She and her husband are hoping to move back to the area in a year or two, so they didn't want to sell their house. Turns out that Mike and I had been talking about looking for a house to rent recently and Noelle knew that. She offered up a great deal on their beautiful home and the price was right. So, while my friend is leaving for a bit...I'm super excited about 'taking care of' her house while she's gone. Not only does it provide more indoor living space for us, but it has a really nice sized lot with a fenced in backyard. With a dog and toddler, that yard is going to come in handy. It's out in the country, so a little farther away from shopping, but it will be closer to Mike's jobsite. This is going to be a great change for our little family. We'll be moving in the week after Christmas.

4 comments:

Angela said...

What a fun group! It was such a cute idea to put a little book together for her. I'm so happy for your new adventure in a bigger home with a yard! BTW, I love your black sweater!

Mandi Roth said...

How fun!! I am so glad to get caught up with you again.. I am sorry your friend is moving, looks like you have found some great friends. I am glad you are getting a bigger place. that will be nice.

Melinda said...

That was a great idea with the send off book. When is the move?

Stacy said...

It is sad to see a friend go, but that is awesome you will be able to rent her house. I am happy for you guys. So more room means that our big family of 6 can come visit now right??? Ha ha just kidding.