Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat

There really were some redeeming qualities of this past weekend. On Friday, I was able to take Dylan on his first Trick or Treating experience. I wish Mike could have joined us for the fun, but he had to stay home and supervise a demo team.

My friend Renee was kind enough to invite us over for a pizza party and trick or treating. Dylan always loves being around his friends and this was no exception. He had such a great time, especially once he figured out he was going to get candy at every house.

This is my little golfer before the activities of the evening. I ended up carrying his pumpkin most of the night, so I will call myself his caddy.

Ever tried to get three toddlers to sit and pose for a picture? At least David knows when to say cheese. Riley and Dylan were more interested in climbing the steps and running around the yard.
Going to get some candy! After the first couple houses, Dylan started to get more brave. Everytime someone opened their front door, he immediately stepped inside the house and started to explore.

He got a little tired of walking after a while, so I ended up carrying him. I just can't believe how big he is getting.

The golfer and the duck.

The aftermath of it all. We returned to Renee's house and watched a little Blue's Clues. Then it was time to head home and report on all the fun to Daddy.

2 comments:

Meaja said...

Too cute for words! And all that cutenss while your house was in CHAOS!

Melinda said...

Love the story. These kids are growing up too fast!