Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Dylan and I (and my mom) had the opportunity to spend the past week in New Jersey with my sister, Kathleen, and her new baby, Noah. We had a great time and I loved being able to snuggle a baby again. Noah is such a good baby and has the most adorable face. Dylan loved looking at his cousin, touching his nose, and helping put Noah's pacifier in his mouth. It was so cute to watch him interact with Noah. He'll make a great big brother some day.

While in New Jersey, we happened upon Santa in the mall. Kathleen really wanted a picture with the two boys and Santa. In order to make that happen, I of course had to hold Dylan. I was not about to be in the picture solo, so Kathleen had to be in it, too. You can tell from the picture how excited Dylan was about sitting next to Santa.

6 comments:

Angela said...

I love Santa pictures. I especially love that the only people smiling are the grown ups! Poor Dylan. Someday he'll learn that the jolly old elf is his friend! I'm patiently waiting for more pics of your new nephew! One question: Was I right or what? Nieces and nephews are the best!

Audra said...

Oh yes...the best! You get to return them when they cry, poop, need to eat, etc. AWESOME!

Melanie said...

I can't believe your sister is a mom...she was one of my achievement day girls back in the day....boy, do I feel old now!

Courtney said...

That is such an adorable picture! I especially like the look on Dylan's face! :-)

Melinda said...

I can't believe the holidays are here! Give Dylan a hug for Aaron.

Alena said...

you and your sister look great! Who knew she just had a baby. You Daniel girls.