Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some Things Never Change

I used to love playing with Play-Doh when I was a kid. For some reason, I just love the smell and feel of it between my fingers. The first couple times I tried letting Dylan play with it, he just cried. He just wasn't as fond of it as I am. The other day, I decided to try again. Lo and behold, he thought it was the greatest thing ever. We were having so much fun, we decided to invite our friends Renee and David over to join in the fun. The boys sat at the table making all sorts of things for about an hour. It was so much fun to be nostalgic and share something from our childhood with the boys.



4 comments:

Patty said...

What a fun time! Play Doh time was always fun at our house.

Would't You Like to Know said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Maybe soon we can play together too. ;-)

Jorj said...

Ahhh...play doh! It does bring back memories of hours spent at the kitchen table!

Meaja said...

You can tell Dylan likes it! So nice, anything that keeps them sitting quietly and occupied is heavenly.