Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catching up

Mike and I always seem to be a step behind when it comes to owning the most current electronic devices. We have been wanting a camcorder since Dylan was born, but other things always need our money first. Mike finally received one for Christmas and we have had fun learning how to use it. I finally uploaded some of the videos we have taken in the past couple months. I'm sure there will be lots more to come when baby girl arrives in mid-April.

Here is a short clip of Dylan and his little bff's the night we loaded up our moving truck in North Carolina. They had a great time running all over the house and trying their hardest to make sure we were all worn out by the end of the night. And I have to admit, I hadn't watched these videos since we moved because I knew I would get all teary eyed. Sure enough, I cried...we are doing just fine here in VA Beach, but Dylan and I really really miss our friends.

Dylan and I are off to Raleigh this weekend because my friends are throwing me a baby shower. I'm so excited to see everyone, including my mom, sister and nephew. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to post next week. BTW, in case you're not up with the Facebook world...C-section is scheduled for April 15th!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Audra~ I am so excited to hear that your c-section date is scheduled. I can't wait to see the cute little girl.

Dylan is a doll! I bet you will have fun at your shower too. I miss not having showers. Hopefully this one will be a girl so I can have one again!

Mandi Roth said...

So Cute!!! I'm glad your doing well in the new place. Can't wait to see that cute little girl!