Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Only Been Four?

Perhaps it's because we dated for such a long time before we were married, but it is hard to believe it has been only four years since our wedding. We have experienced many adventures over the course of four years...a broken down car in the middle of nowhere Iowa, college graduation, first 'real' jobs, moving to Las Vegas, buying a house, buying a dog, having a kid, moving across the country to North Carolina, changing jobs, finally owning two cars, and on it goes. Through all of this we have remained committed to each other, our family and our future.

I just want to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. I'm so lucky to have you in my life and I look forward to all the adventures that are still to come. I love you!

(There will be no picture today. We are spending the weekend in Myrtle Beach...(alone!)...and I hope to get a few good ones while we are there.)

5 comments:

momtoabean said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AUDRA AND MIKE!!

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Would't You Like to Know said...

Happy Anniversary!! This is just one of many many more to come. You have made a great life together.

Alena said...

Yeah, and here I was thinking, 4 years!! That's seems so long. Congrats

Laura Barrett said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Hope you have a wonderful weekend away and alone:) Can't wait to see pictures!