Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thank Goodness For Friends

To say that last week was a rough one would be a huge understatement. We all have drama and conflict in our lives. I don't know about you, but for me it all seems to hit at the same time. Add to my personal dramas, the fact that Dylan and I both were sick and, well, let's just say that last week is one I would like to forget.

At times like these, I really use my friends as a support system. Whether they provide a shoulder to cry on, words of wisdom, or a great distraction - my friends are my sanity!

I am lucky enough to have found a great group of women who are very good at providing the aforementioned distraction. We celebrated our new friendships this past weekend by enjoying a Girl's Night Out at The Melting Pot. It was the perfect, uplifting end to a rather crappy week. Thanks to Jill, Christy, Renee, Heather and Noelle for a wonderful evening.


And to those friends who I don't get to see in person, I think of you all often. I have truly been blessed just to have crossed paths with you. I miss my Ohio, Michigan, Utah and Las Vegas friends a great deal, but you all hold a very special place in my heart. The memories we've made can never be erased.

Again, I say, thank goodness for friends.

2 comments:

Patty said...

AMEN...I don't know what I would have done without Diane and Emily last week.

Anonymous said...

i bet the boys all love Riley to pieces i would lick herpussy all day long and teach her to suck, my baby step sister gave the best blowjobs and her ass was so tight at 3