Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Favorite Things...Today

I'm not really sure why, but I feel like thinking about my blessings. For the sake of not being generic, here is a list of my favorite things that happened today.

1. I love that I finally found a stylist who does my hair exactly how I want it done (well, at least good enough. I still love Destiny the most!)
2. I have no idea what time Dylan actually woke up this morning. He quietly read a book in his crib until I came in to get him.
3. Mike didn't put up much of a fuss when I told him that he needed to watch Dylan all morning so that I could get my hair done.
4. Taz got a much needed bath...courtesy of Mike.
5. I broke down and drank my first 180 in 3 weeks! Boy, did it taste good! I figured I could reward myself for staying away from them for so long.
6. I was able to finish ALL of the laundry in one day. It usually becomes a two or three day chore.
7. We were able to spend the entire afternoon together, as a family.
8. We ate pizza for dinner!
9. I had a pleasant conversation with my Mom about how to make potato pearls.
10. I realized (again) what a wonderful life I have and that I am very richly blessed.

5 comments:

Patty said...

And we are so blessed to have you as our daughter!

Alena said...

Just thinking about you!

Meaja said...

Aud, I imagine you smiling through your whole blog, nicely said and done. Funny how gratitude brings peace into our lives and others.

momtoabean said...

:) So glad you had such a great day :)

Would't You Like to Know said...

You are always so positive and it reflects in your life. Give my SIL a kiss for me. Wish we were closer.