Thursday, April 1, 2010

The end is near

I have been really bad about documenting my pregnancy via pictures. Actually, I wasn't that great with Dylan either, but I had a co-worker who would take pictures of me almost weekly. I really wish I'd taken the time to journal more with each of my pregnancies, but I get lazy and well, life gets crazy.

Figured since I'm officially considered full term now (37 weeks), I should get at least one last belly shot. I feel a lot bigger than I look in these photos. Everyone says you forget about the bad parts of being pregnant and having a newborn...I guess I'm the only honest woman out there...you DO NOT FORGET! At least, I didn't forget. I tried to complain less this time, but honestly I'm a horrible pregnant woman and my self esteem suffers terribly. Good thing I have a great husband who still tells me I'm beautiful almost daily!


I really hate taking self portraits...especially in awful bathroom lighting, in the mirror. But, I also feel stupid asking someone else to take a belly shot for me and I can never get the angle right to use the self timer. Guess this is the best I'll get.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Hello belly button! I don't know if you "forget" about pregnancy but you sort of block it, ya know? You do look beautiful, though! Good job hubby!

Mandi Roth said...

You look great! I'm glad your almost done and we can see that cute little girl!! can't wait! Your so cute!!

Patty said...

Pregnant or not...you are always beautiful!

Alena said...

soooo cute!

Stacy said...

You are too cute, and too small to be having a baby so soon! What a hot prego mama.