Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Small Discovery

Things have been rather busy since my return from Utah. We have had company non-stop, the last of which left Sunday afternoon. I usually have to shift a few things around when we have people staying with us. One thing that always has to happen is that Dylan takes his bath in our Master bathroom instead of the one upstairs by his bedroom. I am ready to really start figuring out this photography thing and have been searching my house for places with the best natural light. While giving Dylan a bath one evening last week, I realized that the huge window over the bathtub lets in tons of afternoon sunshine. It is the perfect place for taking pictures inside my house!
Love this cute, wet face!

4 comments:

Patty said...

I love that cute, wet face too! He sure does love the water.

Melanie said...

I love the one with his hand under the water!

Mandi Roth said...

I love those pictures!! Great job. :)

Keighly Burt said...

I love that cute, wet face too! He sure does love the water.
:-)
i miss him cant wait to see him!