Monday, September 22, 2008

The Boys

Dylan is getting to the age where he is actually starting to recognize his friends. It is so cute to see him run to greet his buddies when he sees them. I know, from experience, that the kid is all about routine and repetition. I suppose it's a good thing that he gets to see his friends a couple times a week. After two weeks of one, or both, of us being sick...we are finally back into the routine of playdates. Thank goodness!
My friend Jill had us over for a playdate not too long ago. The boys were enthralled with the fish tank!
Yep...this is pretty much the expression on Dylan's face everytime he sees his buddies.


Philip started walking a little over a month ago. I must say, he is pretty good at getting himself around on such an uneven surface.
These pictures were taken at the church building. Every Thursday morning we go to a class called Music Makers. The boys had a great time.


Philp, Jackson and Dylan didn't want to say goodbye.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I am so happy to see him being social!! Now with that, he takes after his Mom and Grandma!!!

momtoabean said...

Great pictures :) He is so cute!

And I love the family pic on the side. You look so beautiful! I keep meaning to tell you that :)

Stacy said...

So cute! I'm glad he has so much fun. I wish Sage would play with other kids more.