Friday, September 19, 2008

Flashback Friday

The year 2008 means that I have officially been out of high school for 10 years. My high school reunion is coming up - the day after Thanksgiving. With that in mind, I have been feeling very nostalgic lately. I keep flipping through my photo albums and scrapbook from the good old days. All this reminiscing gave me a great idea: Flashback Friday! If I remember, each week I will post a picture from 'back in the day.' Some of you should be VERY afraid. Ha Ha Ha!

Two of my best friends in high school: Alena and Adrianna. We were always together at school and creating 'fun' on the weekends. I sure do miss these girls.

I have a feeling that you all will be seeing Angela in a lot of my flashback photos. She is on almost every page of my high school scrapbook. Our Senior year of high school, we went on a week long trip to Paris and London. It was so much fun and I would love to do it again someday. We were such hotties.

Are you scared Ang?

3 comments:

Alena said...

aaaaaaa.....that is so funny! I am feeling the same especially since I probably won't be able to make the reunion due to the crazy day they chose.

Angela said...

Did I really think my orange hair looked good? I'd be up for another trip. We'll start planning it after our trip to NY that may, someday, actually happen...right?

Patty said...

What a wonderful idea! I miss those days too. You had some great friends and some great and "not so great" experiences!!