Friday, September 26, 2008

Flashback

This week I would like to do a little comparison. Everyone is always telling us that Dylan looks exactly like Mike. I will admit, the two have strikingly similar features. Here are a couple pictures of Mike and I at about the same age Dylan is now.



Do you see the resemblance between Mike and I as toddlers? It's perfectly fine with me that people think Dylan looks like his Daddy. It is nice, however, to occasionally have someone tell me that Dylan looks like me. I mean, I went through all the hard work...shouldn't I get to make a claim on his looks, too?

What's the verdict?

7 comments:

Meaja said...

Yep, moms knows best...he does look a lot like your kiddie picture! VOTE FOR AUDRA! hehe

Patty said...

I've always thought that Dylan has many of your features. You could never deny he is your child!! Another vote for Audra.

Destiny Rayburn said...

HA! I think Dylan SCREAMS!!!!! Daniel.

Alena said...

ok, see, I always thought he looked like you!

Angela said...

He's definitely a combo.

Would't You Like to Know said...

I know how you feel! I see some of both you in him, depending on the picture. One thing is for certain, he is a cutie!

Stacy said...

Ok, so I'm not just saying this because I know how nice it is to have someone say your baby looks like mom (non just dad), but he does look a lot like you did when you were that age! Very cute!! I wish people would say Kaleb and Sage look a little like me too.