Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What have I done?

The past three mornings when I have opened Dylan's bedroom door to get him up, I have discovered him with half of his body in the crib and half of it out. He has literally been teetering on top of the front bars. Rather than spend the money to invest in a parachute for the top of his crib, I just decided it was time to convert it to a toddler bed. I was not planning on doing it quite yet, but in a state of utter boredom this morning, I took the plunge. Most likely, I will end up regretting this hasty decision, but for today Dylan's excitement about his big boy bed was totally worth it.

He immediately climbed into his 'new' bed.


Yeah, this is pretty much why the bed was converted this morning.
Looks like I have some long nights and difficult naps in my future.

4 comments:

Would't You Like to Know said...

Eek! Good luck! We may be right behind you.

Patty said...

Hurray!!! He really is our "big" boy now minus the potty training!

Angela said...

Wow, that gives me hope...almost! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

good boy face own ass up let me get you nakedand lube your tight littlepussy we are going to have fun